Front Desk Medical Office Receptionist
If you have an exceptional attitude and are ready for a challenging, friendly and fun working environment, we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking a caring, enthusiastic and responsible individual with a positive outlook to deliver a remarkable patient experience with every encounter. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented setting and have excellent attention to detail. Candidates should have excellent communication and computer skills. Job duties include:
- Answering telephones and taking nurse and physician messages.
- Scheduling appointments and completing appointment reminder calls.
- Verifying, entering, and updating insurance information.
- Collecting and processing patient copayments and balances.
- Maintaining a respectful, warm, HIPAA compliant atmosphere.
Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent. One year of medical office experience is preferred but not required. Candidates must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and related applications. Knowledge of insurance verification and eligibility is necessary. Medical terminology is a must.
Interested candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO phone calls please.